• Real Estate Legal Advice

    for Expats

    real estate legal law

Our real estate expert

Annemarie A.S. Wiesmeier-van der Brugge

Annemarie is an attorney-at-law admitted to the Dutch Bar Association. She specializes in real estate legal advice. Specifically rental, construction, property and housing law. With over 12 years of experience in real estate legal advice, she is an expert litigator and consultant in the field of real estate law in the broadest sense. She is a member of the Association of Rental Law Lawyers and the Association of Construction Law Lawyers.

In-depth knowledge and specialized, putting the interests of her clients first

She worked for international and national law firms and having advised and litigated for commercial real estate parties and individuals. In 2013 she started her own law firm ‘Brugrecht Advocaten’ out of passion for her profession and offering her a way to provide her clients with a more personal and client focused service than the traditional law firms, with their high hourly rates, hard to reach lawyers and more profit than client focused approach.

Through Brugrecht Advocaten Annemarie offers her clients in-depth knowledge and specialized legal services in an accessible, efficient, decisive and competent matter against a competitive rate. Annemarie is assertive, honest and a good listener, who with her strong analytical skills knows how to address the problem at hand in a most effective way while putting the interests of her clients first… even if this means advising her clients that they should not pursue legal actions.

Annemarie can help you with real estate legal advice in all (civil) legal real estate matters and problems concerning rent, construction, purchase/sale, owners associations and neighbour nuisance.

Annemarie can help you with the following matters:

  • I rented a house that I found on the website of a realtor. I paid the realtor fee. Can I ask for a refund of the realtor’s fee as a tenant?
  • I received the rental contract. I want to have it checked.
  • What are the consequences entering a rental agreement with a duration of maximum 2 years?
  • What are my rights and obligations as a tenant?
  • The landlord wants to sell the house I rented, can he terminate the contract?
  • What are my rights pertaining damages and defects on the rented house?
  • Can I sublet the rented premises?
  • What to do at the end of the rent and how to get my security deposit back?
  • I received a purchase agreement for a house. I want to have it checked.
  • I signed a purchase agreement. Can I cancel it?
  • I purchased a house, but it has hidden defects. What can I do?
  • I want to refurbish/renovate my house; what do I need to check when hiring a contractor?
  • I found my contractor: I want the contract and general terms checked.
  • To what percentages of the contract sum can a contractor ask me to pay an advance?
  • What can I do when a contractor has not done his work properly?
  • The owners association has made a decision and I oppose it. What can I do?

You can contact Annemarie at Brugrecht Advocaten (T: 070-3263281 or E: info@brugrecht.nl) for a free of charge and non-commital consultation of a half an hour.

We also specialize in

Tax law

Family law

Other fields of law